The College requires submission of attendance for your Fast Forward course(s) by a specific deadline. As the Fast Forward Instructor of a SUNY Broome Fast Forward course, you will submit attendance for each semester or full year course being taught.
To Submit Attendance
- Log-in to your My College Account
- Click on “Faculty” folder under the Quick Launch menu to the left
- Click “Attendance & Mid-Term Grades”
- Select the current term and click “Submit”
- Select your Course Registration Number (CRN), if you teacher multiple Fast Forward courses make sure you submit attendance for those courses, if applicable
- Review the student names in your course roster to verify all students are enrolled
- If all students are correct and attended your course at least once, place a “1” under the “Attend Hours” column for the first student in your list only
- Press “Submit”
IMPORTANT: Continue to check the course roster to verify students are correct, especially as students drop or withdraw from your course.
If you see a student on your list that is no longer enrolled in your Fast Forward course, please contact the Fast Forward Office and your Guidance Office immediately and refer to the How To Drop A Fast Forward Course under the High School Student Information menu for instructions and deadlines.