The College requires submission of final grades for your Fast Forward course(s) by a specific deadline. As the Fast Forward Instructor of a SUNY Broome Fast Forward course, you will input final grades for your students for each semester or full year course being taught.
If you are unsure about the alpha grade conversation from numerical grades, contact your SUNY Broome Department Chair or Coordinator, as each department may adhere to a slightly different grading scale.
- Log-in to your My College Account
- Click on “Faculty” folder under the Quick Launch menu to the left
- Click on “Final Grades”
- Select the current term and click “Submit”
- Select your Course Registration Number (CRN) – if you teach multiple Fast Forward Courses make sure you submit grades for those courses, if applicable.
- Under the “Grades” column select the letter grade each student received and do not input a last date of attendance unless the student received an “F” grade.
- If a student received an “F”, input that grade and enter a date for the “Last Date Attended”. This would be the last day the student was actually present for the class.
- If a student requested and was changed to audit the course, you will select “AU” for the final grade
- Press Submit
- All students enrolled in the class should be on the final grade list.
- If a student has dropped the class, their name and information should not appear on the final grade list.
- If the student withdrew, their name would appear in your final grade list with a “W”.
- If a student is auditing the course, they will appear in your final grade list with an “AU”.
If you see a student on your list that is no longer enrolled in your Fast Forward course, please contact the Fast Forward Office and your Guidance Office immediately and refer to the How to Drop a Fast Forward Course under the High School Student Information menu for instructions and deadlines.