The Career, Transfer, and Bachelor Partnership Department collaborates with campus, industry and community partners to provide transformative career and transfer planning services for students and alumni in their pursuit to enter the workforce or to obtain an advanced degree. The Career, Transfer, and Bachelor Partnership Department increases transfer and career readiness, professional skill development, and ultimately employability of students and alumni.
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Transfer Planning
- Career Readiness & Professional Skill Development
To learn more about the resources associated with each service area, click on the expandable menus to the right of this homepage. Students are encouraged to visit The Career, Transfer, and Bachelor Partnership Department early in their academic career to explore career and transfer options, and to develop an understanding of what it means to be career-ready.
- Location: Applied Technology, Room 101
- Hours: M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Summer Hours: M-F, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 607-778-5207