A transcript is an inventory of the courses taken and grades earned by a student while attending SUNY Broome. The Enrollment Services – Registrar Office provides official transcripts that are requested by the student, either online or in-person. Students can review and order their transcripts on their MyCollege account.
Phone requests will not be honored. If your transcript request cannot be completed, you will be contacted via email. If you have any holds on your account, transcript orders cannot be processed.
Ordering Official Transcript Instructions
The Registrar’s Office has outsourced the transcript request process to Parchment. Please go to Parchment Customer Service.
Currently Enrolled Students:
- Login to your MyCollege account.
- Select the “Grades & Transcripts” heading at the top of the page.
- Select “Official Transcript Request” in the Menu section.
- The following message will display, “Attempting to open another browser window (a popup) with your information to Credentials. If the window does not launch in 5 seconds, please click here”.
Select the blue “here” link.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Electronic Transcript or
- Paper Hard-Copy Transcript.
Previously Enrolled Students and Alumni:
Please use the button to order your transcript: