We currently offer the following trainings:
- Health and Safety on Campus – Provides an overview of the Office of Public Safety, parking, situational awareness, active shooter response, conduct and more. (For example – This 50 minute presentation is usually given to Freshmen Students in college success or college orientation style classes.)
- Workplace Violence Prevention – Required annual training for employees
- Title IX / Sexual Harassment Prevention – Required annual training for employees
- HazCom ( Hazardous Waste) Training – Required annual training for employees
- C.S.A. /Clery Act (Campus Security Authority) Training – Required training for some employees (club advisors, athletics/coaching staff, housing staff and student activities staff. Others may take the training if they choose)
If you do not see a training/presentation that fits your needs, contact Marie Finelli to discuss the development of one.