Most campus demonstrations are peaceful and people not involved should attempt to carry on business as usual. Avoid provoking or obstructing demonstrators. Should a disturbance occur, call the Office of Public Safety.
If a disturbance seems to threaten occupants, report it to Public Safety and:
- Alert all persons in the area of the situation.
- Lock all doors and windows.
- Close blinds to prevent flying glass.
- If necessary, your department may decide to cease work operations.
- If necessary to evacuate, follow directions from Public Safety Officers.