Your Home Away From Home
Apartment Layout & Rooms
The Student Village is comprised of apartments designed with four bedrooms, a full kitchen, two bathrooms, and a living room.
There are three types of bedrooms: singles, doubles, and super-singles (when available).
Single: designed for one student, with one set of furniture, occupied by one student.
Double: designed for two students, with two sets of furniture, occupied by two students.
Super-single: designed for two students, with two sets of furniture, occupied by one student.
Housing tours can be scheduled directly with Admissions in advance when you arrange a campus tour. If you are interested in just touring the Student Village, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offers privacy while affording students shared space within the fully furnished apartments.
- Controllable heating and air conditioning
- Full kitchen with a refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and dining set.
- Two private bathrooms
- Moveable closet, desk and chair
- Furnished living room
- Free laundry facilities on each floor
- Safe, keyless technology to access the building and apartment
- A fitness center
- Common area lounges to hang out or study
- Dedicated parking for residents
- Vending machines
- A computer lab
Housing & Dining Rates
All prices are subject to change. For full rates details and requirements, please see the Housing & Dining Rates page.
Living On Campus
Jobs on Campus