RA Hiring Timeline
Resident Assistant Applications for 2022-2023 are now closed. More information will be communicated to campus once our process reopens. If you have any questions regarding the RA hiring process, please email email@example.com.
- Completed one semester of course work at SUNY Broome Community College.
- Matriculated at SUNY Broome Community College and registered full time.
- Preference is given to those who have achieved a GPA of 2.75 or higher with a minimum requirement of 2.25 GPA to apply or maintain the position.
- Good standing with student conduct.
- Candidates are not required to be current or previous resident students, although experience with on-campus living preferred.
Regular hiring processes are typically held during the middle of the Spring semester, to fill the following Fall vacancies. On a rare basis, there may be a Fall process to fill anticipated vacancies for the coming Spring semester.