How to apply/Enrollment Checklist
- Online Application
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- All foreign transcripts, secondary and post-secondary, are to be evaluated by an accredited evaluation service. See the Educational/Academic Records page.
- Demonstration of English Language Proficiency
- Financial Documentation – After downloading the required forms, please visit Tuition and Fees (pdf) to find out the current sponsorship requirements for international students. You will have to send both the Declaration for Financial Sponsorship Form/Sponsor Letter and a current Bank Statement proving available funding.
- Copy of your Passport (BIO)
We will notify you of the decision once we have received all required documents and reviewed your paperwork. We will require a current mailing address and contact phone to send your acceptance packet with the SEVIS I-20 which is required to apply for an F-1 visa.
SUNY Broome welcomes international transfer students who are already studying in the United States on F-1 student status. In order to process your transfer, you will need to apply, receive your Acceptance letter and obtain a new I-20 issued by our college along
with the transfer eligibility requirement form. Your current college/university will need to complete the Transfer Eligibility Form.
After your admission to our College, your current school will need to release your SEVIS record to SUNY – Broome Community College in order for SUNY Broome to complete and validate your new transfer I-20. (Our SEVIS school code is BUF214F10013.000)