Take your Associate Degree to the Next Level
Bellevue University and Broome Community College have partnered to help you get the most out of your Associate degree.
- Bellevue University offers more than 50 online bachelor’s degrees.
- Bellevue offers two different program formats, Traditional & Cohort to fit your learning preference and schedule.
- Earn your Associates degree at SUNY Broome, then transfer to Bellevue where you will be able to take even more courses at SUNY Broome that will count towards your Bachelors degree.
- Any Broome A.A., A.S., or A.A.S. can transfer to Bellevue’s different degree programs.
- View Bellevue University Degrees & Programs
Flexible formats to fit every student
You decide when to take classes during Bellevue University’s standard semesters — fall, winter, spring, and summer — online and on your own time.
20 options in majors, including:
- Business Administration
- Computer sciences and cybersecurity
- Communications and graphic design
- Sports Management
You join a group of classmates pursuing the same degree track. You’ll advance through your entire major course-by-course with the same community of peers in a highly interactive learning environment, so all members of the cohort benefit from the real-world experiences and diverse perspectives within the group. You only need to register for your cohort major courses once. You’ll move right on from one course to the next with short breaks between sessions with no need to re-register.
25 options in majors, including:
- Computer sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Behavioral Science
Transfer to an Accelerated Cohort Bachelor’s Degree
Bellevue University accepts the Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate’s in General Studies, and the Associate in Applied Science degrees in their entirety from SUNY Broome Community College to count towards bachelor’s degree requirements for Accelerated Cohort programs* at Bellevue University. Courses considered remedial/developmental (less than 100-level) will not transfer for college credit. The generous credit transfer policy for students also includes the identification of additional elective credits beyond the associate degree that can be taken at SUNY Broome Community College and count towards bachelor’s degree requirements at Bellevue University**. A free, preliminary transfer credit evaluation can be completed at any time by providing unofficial transcripts to the local Bellevue University admissions representative (Relationship Manager) located on SUNY Broome Community College ’s campus.
Other Benefits include:
- Credits from courses with a letter grade of D- will transfer if they are earned as part of the associate degree requirements.
- No prerequisites will be required for students starting an accelerated cohort program with a completed associate degree.
- Students may transfer up to a total of 78 credit hours inclusive of the associate degree and any eligible elective credits earned at the community college**.
*Bellevue University Cohort programs that are not considered “accelerated” include CISDCBS (Software Development), SNAPCBS (Systems and Network Administration), and WEBCBS (Web Development).
**Some exclusions may apply. Consult with your Relationship Manager to determine eligible elective credits, which can be transferred in to count towards your chosen degree program, and to verify minimum graduation requirements for this degree.
***Additional Admission Requirements – Due to accreditation, licensing, or other determining factors, additional admission requirements may apply. After meeting these qualifications, the student may be granted full admittance.
Access Megan’s Transfer Presentation
Bellevue University Transfer Presentation & Student Survey
- Access the Bellevue University Transfer Presentation & Student Survey online
- Scan the QR code using your cell phone.
NEW Preferred Tuition Rates
Thanks to SUNY Broome’s ongoing partnership with one of the country’s leading online universities, students who will graduate with a completed associate degree from SUNY Broome Community College, now can enjoy a lower tuition rate when they transfer to Bellevue University. All bachelor’s degree-seeking students who transfer through the partnership will be eligible for a preferred $350 credit hour tuition rate.
*Preferred Tuition is a special tuition rate available only to new Bellevue University students who are eligible students or graduates of qualifying community colleges in New York, and who select an online bachelor’s degree. Special tuition offers may not be combined with Bellevue University institutional grants or scholarships. Guild Education and Corporate Partner students are not eligible.
Consult with an admissions counselor to determine your eligible credits, as well as to verify minimum graduation requirements for degrees. Transfer credits must be from a regionally accredited college or university. Bellevue University makes no promises to prospective students regarding the acceptance of credit awarded by examination, credit for prior learning, or credit for transfer until an evaluation has been conducted.