SUNY Broome’s Pathways partnership with SUNY Empire State University offers a seamless transfer to a Bachelor’s degree.
The SUNY Empire Difference
- A faculty mentor is assigned to work with you from orientation to graduation.
- You can study online, in person, at weekend residencies, in study groups, or through a blend of these approaches.
- You can earn credit for what you know. SUNY Empire State University is committed to the idea that students should be awarded credit for college-level knowledge regardless of where or how it was acquired. 50% of SUNY Empire State University students receive Prior Learning credits.
- You can personalize your degree by designing a concentration within your selected area of study that meets your career and educational goals.
- #1 in student satisfaction among SUNY students
- America’s Best College for Adult Learners, Washington Monthly, September 2016
- Named among “Best for Vets: Colleges 2015” by Military Times
- Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
SUNY Empire State University Pathways Transfer Program Benefits
- Transfer your entire degree, up to 79 credits.
- Take additional courses at SUNY Broome during your first year at SUNY Empire State University.
- Schedule courses around work and life commitments.
- Finish your degree where you live.
- Earn a nationally-recognized SUNY degree.
- Benefit from low SUNY tuition rates.
- Choose from a range of degree options and dozens of concentrations.
Virtual Information sessions are offered regularly by SUNY Empire State University. To register for an information session, select Register for an Information Session through SUNY Empire.
Virtual, phone, and in-person (Corning, NY only) appointments are available on Schedule an Appointment
In-person appointments are also available at the SUNY Empire State University office located in the SUNY Broome Business Building, second floor, room B211 every other Tuesday by calling 607-463-2394.
SUNY Empire State University offers Bachelor’s degrees in 12 areas of study.
- Business, Management and Economics
- Community and Human Resources
- The Arts
- Cultural Studies
- Educational Studies
- Historical Studies
- Human Development
- Labor Studies
- Public Affairs
- Science, Mathematics and Technology
- Social Science
- Interdisciplinary Studies
For Nursing students, the RN-BSN degree and the MS in Nursing Education and MS in Nursing Administration degree programs are designed as flexible, online programs which allow Registered Nurses to complete baccalaureate or graduates nursing degrees while balancing personal and professional commitments.