Size & Placement
The minimum display size for the primary logo is 2″ wide by 0.33″ tall with a clear zone of 0.25″. The primary logo should always be scaled proportionally with no other graphic elements within the the clear zone.
For dark backgrounds, the version with yellow text should be used. A lineart version is also available in the logo package and should only be used for printed publications that do not allow for more than one color.
- All elements of the logo should remain intact.
- Do not crop parts of the logo.
- Do not change the typeset or font of the logo.
- Do not display the logo disproportionately.
- Do not change the color of any part of the logo.
- Do not place the logo on a background that makes it difficult to see. A version of the logo with gold text is provided for use on dark backgrounds in the logo packages.
- Do not add text or other images to the logo.