SUNY Broome’s Applied Learning & Career Center (ALCC) strives to bridge the gap between the classroom and the work world. Career Coaches are available to support students and alumni with a wide range of career services, including but not limited to:
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Interview Coaching
- Mock Interviews
- Job Search Assistance
- Career Fairs
- Applied Learning Opportunities
Students are encouraged to visit the ALCC early in their academic career to develop an understanding of employer expectations and what it means to be career-ready.
What is Applied Learning?
Through Applied Learning experiences, “Students apply knowledge and skills gained from traditional classroom learning to hands-on and/or real-world settings, creative projects or independent or directed research, and in turn apply what is gained from the applied experience to academic learning” (via the SUNY Applied Learning Steering Committee and SUNY Internship and Co-Op Guide). Visit the Applied Learning section of the website for more detailed information.
- Location: Applied Technology, Room 101
- Hours: M-F, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Hornet Hub Drop-In Hours (no appointment needed!): Tuesdays & Thursdays, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (607) 778-5207
Connect With Us!