The facilities of SUNY Broome are available for use by groups, organizations, and businesses when the facilities are not being used for campus activities.
SUNY Broome with its modern classrooms, meeting rooms, gyms, food court and dining room, Ice Center, and ample parking can be an ideal location for your trade show, conference, reception or meeting.
Spaces are generally available throughout the summer months, on weekends and at other periods when the college is not in session. However, even during regular semesters, some facilities may be available.
- General classrooms (on-campus and at the Kauffman Southern Tier Incubator)
- Lecture halls
- Hoyt Conference Room in Decker Health Science Center
- Wales conference rooms
- Computer labs
- Senator Libous Room in Decker Health Science Center
- Playing fields
- Parking lots
- Richard Baldwin Gymnasium
- West Gymnasium
- Dining Hall
- Ice Center
- Events Room in the Ice Center
Information to consider
- Insurance: External rentals will need to provide a Certificate of Insurance.
For more information for on-campus rentals, contact Justine Dadamio at firstname.lastname@example.org.