Does your event involve an external company or organization? If so, these events require very specific approvals.
- Co-Sponsored Events:If your department is hosting an event with an external organization, you will need to:
- Attend an Events Planning Meeting. Contact Justine Dadamio at email@example.com to get on the next agenda.
- Fill out a Co-Sponsored Event Form to get appropriate signatures for approval. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to the form.
- Follow steps for in person event planning.
- The Event Representative will be responsible for making all arrangements.
- Share the Accessible Meeting & Event Checklist (pdf) with the External Organization so they may plan for accommodations. External organizers are responsible for ensuring events are accessible.
- Insurance: If your event involves an off campus company or group, you will need to provide a Certificate of Insurance.
- This certificate must be obtained by the off campus company or group’s insurance carrier.
- The certificate holder box must read:
County of Broome
PO Box 1766
Binghamton, NY 13902