Go to gmail.com and login with your campus computer account firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
You can change your network password by one of these methods:
- On-campus — Login to a computer and press Ctrl-Alt-Delete and click Change Password
- From off-campus — You can login to Citrix via apps.sunybroome.edu. If Citrix does not notify you that your network password is about to expire just click on the down arrow next to your name at the top and choose Change Password.
- If you use a mobile device on the college WiFi network, you must change your password on this device also.
Your Gmail (sunybroome.edu) password is SEPARATE from your network password and is not affected by this network password change HOWEVER now is a good time to change your Gmail password, this can be done from your Chrome browser. To change your Gmail password, do the following:
- Click the gear icon then click Settings
- Click the Accounts tab then click Google Account Settings
- Click the Security tab then click Change Password
- Follow the instructions to change your Gmail password