If you need assistance, please check if you have to fill out a CSR (see below). Otherwise you can reach us, by dialing +1 (607) 778-5011 or visit us in our ITS Office in B121.
Computing Services Request (CSR) – For Faculty/Staff ONLY
Computing Service Requests (CSR) is the place to request service from the Information Technology Services department. This includes computer, phone, programming, operations, and most other service requests. If your current problem is preventing you from being able to submit a CSR, please contact your department secretary or worker.
To create a request
- Go to http://csr/ (You must be on campus, on a networked computer to access this)
- Select “Make Request”
- Complete the CSR
- Select “Send Request”
Your pending and completed CSRs can be located by clicking on the “User View” icon.
When should a CSR be used?
A CSR should be completed for the following reasons (Guidelines below for specific workgroup and service type choices):
- Argos Reports
- Banner INB or SSB
- PC (tower), monitor, mouse, keyboard, or printer request, network, email and/or issues.
- Software installation upgrades or troubleshooting.
- Media Room installations, maintenance, or troubleshooting.
- Telephone or voicemail setup/troubleshooting/questions.
- O: drive permissions or access
Do not put in a CSR, fill out the Web Edits Request Form.
Note: It is very important to select the correct Work Group and Service Type for the assignment of the request.