View all Health Sciences Degrees and Certificates
- Clinical Laboratory Technician: A.A.S.
- Dental Hygiene: A.A.S.
- Health Information Technology/Medical Records: A.A.S.
- Health Studies: A.A.S.
- Health Studies: A.S.
- Histological Technician: A.A.S.
- Histological Technician: Certificate
- Medical Administrative Skills: Certificate
- Medical Assistant: A.A.S.
- Nursing: A.A.S.
- Nursing: Evening-Weekend: A.A.S.
- Phlebotomy: Certificate
- Physical Therapist Assistant: A.A.S.
- Radiologic Technology: A.A.S.
Specialized Accredited Programs
- Clinical Laboratory Technician: A.A.S. Accreditation
- Dental Hygiene: A.A.S. Accreditation
- Health Information Technology: A.A.S. Accreditation
- Medical Assistant: A.A.S. Accreditation
- Nursing: A.A.S. Accreditation
- Radiologic Technology: A.A.S. Accreditation
- Physical Therapist Assistant: A.A.S. Accreditation
The Associate in nursing program at SUNY Broome Community College located at 907 Upper Front Street located in Binghamton NY is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
+1 (404) 975-5000
The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Associate in Nursing Program is Continuing Accreditation.
To provide support to ensure consistently high quality in teaching and learning across the Health Science (HS) Departments to meet the needs of students, faculty, the College and the community.
You have the desire to help… we’ll give you the skills to heal.
In Health Sciences, you’ll find more than a career– You will discover a noble purpose in life by responding to people in need of your care and special skills. The various Health Science degrees and certificates at SUNY Broome prepare students with such skills as handling emergencies, relieving pain, and helping people to build their strength, regaining their health, and, in some cases, actually restoring their lives.
Our unparalleled teaching staff is comprised of experienced professors and instructors who bring real-world expertise to your classroom, as well as clinical instructors who guide you through your first work experience in actual health care settings. Your on-campus courses are taught in modern, fully equipped laboratory and medical facility simulation rooms in our impressive Decker Health Science Center. And, due to the excellent reputation of our programs and facilities, admission is competitive.