To help small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Entrepreneurial Assistance Program is offering FREE virtual workshops to any entrepreneur looking for information and advice.
Join us this August for “Money Matters” to receive a wealth of knowledge about PPP and other government benefits that can help you make informed decisions about your business.
Please register before August 11. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Who is the instructor?
Sal Julian is the President and CEO of The Accounting Firm of S.J. Julian & Company. He has been teaching at Broome Community College since 1981.
What information will be covered?
- The various benefits and programs that the government is offering to support small business
- How to keep proper records so that you can make informed decisions about your business
- How to correctly fill out the forms and applications for government loans and forgiveness
- Up-to-date information from the IRS and SBA
What’s included in this series?
- 3 virtual sessions
- 2 one-on-one consultations with Sal
When are the sessions held?
- Tuesday, August 11, 2020 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 25, 2020 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
* If you are unable to attend one of these sessions, you will have access to the recording
Where are the sessions held?
Virtually via Zoom