These are more simple, alternative SUNY Broome backgrounds you can use in your PowerPoint.
How to Use:
- Click the background that you’d like to use, and then right click the larger version that shows up & save it to your computer.
- Open your powerpoint, right click on any slide and select “Format Background.”
- At the top, select “Picture or Texture.”
- Next to “From file:” select the “Choose Picture…” button.
- Select the image you downloaded and click “Insert”
- Select “Apply to all.” All of the slides in your powerpoint will now have the new background.