SUNY Broome MarCom creates and designs materials for departments and offices across campus.
The department receives a large number of request for posters, postcards, web pages, and other projects every week. We are constantly reviewing submissions and re-prioritizing as needed.
We take on only a few projects at a time so we can focus on doing good work!
Contact Silvia Briga, the Director of Marketing, Communications and Public Information, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any ideas for projects and talk about time frames.
Please contact the us several weeks before the desired delivery date for most publications and allow even more time for new, extensive or complicated projects. If you have an important project that demands a rush schedule, contact us to see what can be done to produce the project within your time limit.
In general, these are the major steps for all publications:
- Contact the Director of Marketing, Communications and Public Information to discuss timeframes for your project, and feasibility.
- If the project proceeds, a meeting may be needed.
- Text in final copy-edited form is supplied to designer.
- The design is created and text is laid out.
- You review the proof of the design, which indicates how text and art will appear on each page.
- The publication is sent for printing, or launched on the web. Finished publications are delivered to you or the MarCom Office for you to collect. Please note that MarCom does not have any storage areas; therefore, publications should be picked up at your earliest convenience.