Tutors guide students in becoming active learners and provide strategies and skills important for course success.
All students are welcome to take advantage of this FREE support:
*Drop In Tutoring (in person) for many courses
*Individual 1-1 Tutoring (in person and online)
*STAR-NY Online Individual Tutoring – 9/3 – 12/7 from 7:00 pm – 11:30 pm through STAR-NY
More information can be found here: www.starny.org/
Drop In Tutoring
‘Drop in’ to any tutoring session during scheduled tutoring times. No appointment required.
With individual tutoring, students will have one-on-one, regularly scheduled weekly appointments with a tutor, as tutors are available.
Please be sure to email email@example.com to schedule a follow up appointment and to discuss any questions or concerns.
Evening Online Tutoring with STAR-NY Tutoring
Dates available: 9/3 – 12/7
Days available: Sunday through Thursday
Times available: 7:00 pm – Midnight
- Writing Any course through Masters level (except foreign language)
- Math Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Calc I, & Intro to Statistics
- Chemistry Introductory level & General Chemistry (SPRING & FALL ONLY)
- Biology Introductory level and Anatomy & Physiology (SPRING & FALL ONLY)
- Physics Introductory level (SPRING & FALL ONLY)
- Economics Introductory level, Macro, and Micro (SPRING & FALL ONLY)
- Computer Science Introductory level (SPRING & FALL ONLY)
- Nursing Introductory level (SPRING & FALL ONLY)
- Nursing Math Inc. drug measures; med labels/syringe calibrations; dosage, IV, and pediatric calculations (SPRING & FALL ONLY)
- Accounting Any course below the 400 level (SPRING & FALL ONLY)
- Psychology Introductory level (SPRING & FALL ONLY)
- Organic Chemistry (SPRING & FALL ONLY)
Become a Tutor!
Your feedback is important! Please fill out the tutoring survey: Student Tutoring Survey
Have a quick question?
Please email Loreta at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (607) 778-5162 regarding any of our tutoring services.