The Testing Center provides a monitored location to assist faculty in administering tests/quizzes to students needing arrangements for make-up tests, re-tests, and ADA accommodations. The Testing Center is located on the lower level of the Library Building, room L015.
The Testing Center is available primarily for:
- Students accessing disability related test accommodations
- Students requiring make-up tests
The Testing Center’s Summer 2021 Schedule
Testing Center hours begin on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
By appointment only, the Testing Center will be available:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Students must schedule an appointment with the Testing Center 48 hours in advance of the date of the test by calling +1 (607) 778-5038 or visiting the Learning Assistance Department Welcome Desk in L 017.
- Students making an appointment will receive a Testing Center Cover sheet indicating the appointment time. The student will provide or forward the cover sheet to the instructor prior to the appointment.
- The day of the scheduled test, students will check-in at the LAD Welcome Desk(L017). Students are required to present ID at the time of check-in.
- Instructors will drop off tests at the LAD Welcome Desk, or email tests to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the cover sheet. Any special instructions should be noted on the cover sheet (open book, use of calculator, use of notes, time limit, etc.)
- Instructors are responsible to pick up completed tests from the LAD Welcome Desk. For security reasons, tests will only be sent through interoffice mail if a waiver (pdf) form has been signed and is on file with the Testing Center. Arrangements can be made to email completed scanned exams if the need arises.
- Tests may be dropped off and/or picked up between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. The LAD Welcome Desk will not be staffed after 4:00 pm.
- To drop off tests after business hours, a drop box is located outside of the Testing Center Room, L015 for your convenience. A cover sheet must be attached to each test dropped off.
Please note that in order to minimize distractions during Testing Center hours, drop off or pick up of exams, will take place at the LAD Welcome Desk in L 017.