View all Liberal Arts Degrees and Certificates
- Beat Production and Recording: Certificate
- Chemical Dependency Counseling: A.A.S.
- Chemical Dependency Counseling: Certificate
- Communications and Media Arts: A.S.
- Early Childhood: A.A.S.
- Early Childhood: Certificate
- Human Services: A.S.
- Individual Studies: A.A.S. & A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: General Studies A.S.
- Music: A.S.
- New Media Design: Certificate (Not accepting new students)
- Sport Studies: A.S.
- Visual Communication Arts: A.S.
Specialized Accredited Programs
The Division of Liberal Arts at SUNY Broome is committed to students’ success through rigorous course and programmatic outcomes built on the foundations of how to live and work in a modern and diverse world. Students will be prepared to be engaged civically, academically, and professionally through scholarly and experiential learning. Students will learn to think critically and independently, creatively and analytically, as well as build communication skills in order to address complex problems.
Some people teach to live. Our people live to teach.
You’ll learn from the best at SUNY Broome. Our teachers are filmmakers, composers, designers, and poets. They have argued cases in court and authored texts used in colleges and universities around the globe. They have sung on national operatic stages and have exhibited their artwork internationally. They are philosophers, historians, scientists and communicators. And, ironically, they have always been our best-kept secret because they tend to place you, the student, at center stage.
Spend two years at SUNY Broome sharpening your abilities to think critically and imaginatively, learning to communicate effectively, and discovering who you are and where you want to go in life. After completing an Associate in Arts (AA), or Associate in Science (AS), or Applied Associate in Science (AAS), you can begin work immediately or transfer to the college or university of your choice.