MyCollege is the college portal that includes registration, admissions, financial aid and other student information. Log in at mycollege.sunybroome.edu for the campus news of the day, such as campus closings for bad weather. You can check your grades, request your College transcripts, as well as gain access to other College services.
How will I access MyCollege?
You will be able to access MyCollege at mycollege.sunybroome.edu
Here’s what to expect – First time user information
Step 1: Access your MyCollege Account
The MyCollege Portal is SUNY Broome’s central access point to a number of important college systems as well as where you can access your class schedule, grades, campus announcements and more.
Steps to access your MyCollege Account:
- Visit the MyCollege Portal at mycollege.sunybroome.
- Select the Link Entitled:
First Time MyCollege Users: Start Here
Then, follow the steps to set up your password.
NOTE: The information you will need is listed above!
- Log into the MyCollege portal for the first time and complete the Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) onboarding process.
NOTE: The 1st time you login to the MyCollege portal, you will be asked for your password a 2nd time. At this point, you will need to choose methods to verify that you are the true account owner (i.e.: cell phone, personal email, and security questions).
Do not skip this step. Please review these instructions for further assistance.
Step 2: Access your SUNY Broome Email:
- SUNY Broome uses Gmail
- Your Gmail username is email@example.com
- Chrome Browser is recommended
Follow these steps to setup your SUNY Broome Gmail Account
- Visit the MyCollege portal at mycollege.sunybroome.
- Select the link titled Username/Email Pwd Lookup
- Then, follow the steps to retrieve your Gmail password
- Visit gmail.com, input your username and password to access your email
Need Help Logging In to Your Account?
Please email ITSupport@sunybroome.edu or call ITS at 607-778-5011.