The Foundation’s scholarship program awards students over $1,300,000 annually through merit based scholarships and the Financial Aid Grants-in-Aid program.
Students can seamlessly apply for scholarships through one online application accessible through PC, mobile or tablet device. The scholarship system automatically applies students to scholarships they qualify for through set criteria.
Current Scholarship Opportunities
- Jan. 11 – The Spring Application for Incoming Freshmen and Continuing Students opens.
- March 9 – Applications for Continuing Students closes.
- April 27 (Extended Deadline) – Applications for Incoming Freshmen (new students) closes.
Scholarship log-in instructions
- Visit sunybroome.awardspring.com and click on the yellow “Sign In With Your School Account” button
- Use your MyCollege username and password to login
- Fill out the general application and submit supporting materials
- Refer to the instructions and FAQ’s Guides below for important information on applying for scholarships
To receive optimal usage of the online scholarship application and get the most recent updates to the system, it is highly recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser. Prior to logging into the scholarship system, please clear out all history, cached items, cookies, etc.
Do you need help with your essays? Contact the Writing Center at email@example.com for assistance in polishing your work!
Why you should apply for scholarships:
- It takes less than an hour to apply
- Scholarships can:
- be worth hundreds or thousands of dollars
- award at least $500 in most cases
- provide money for multiple semesters in some cases
- There are 300+ scholarships
- Some scholarships are designed to:
- reward academic success
- help students with financial need
When you should apply for scholarships:
- In the spring, for most scholarships
- The application opens in January
- Scholarships are available for students who are:
- new or incoming
- graduating & transferring
- In the fall for the Second Chance Scholarship
- The application opens in September
Scholarship Application Instructional Guides
Need help applying to scholarships? Please review the instructional guides below:
- Scholarships FAQ Guide (pdf)
- How to Apply for Scholarships Guide
- SUNY Broome Student Gmail Account: Access Your Student Gmail Account
Second Chance Scholarship Details
- View or download the Second Chance Scholarship Brochure for details on the selection criteria for the scholarship and the award amounts.
SUNY Broome Scholarships Online, powered by Award Spring™