What is the Fast Forward Program?
- High school students take SUNY Broome courses at their high school, and earn college credit while simultaneously earning high school credit.
- Courses are offered by the high school, delivered at the high school site as part of the normal school day, and are taught by high school teachers in cooperation with SUNY Broome Department Chairs.
- Students register in the high school classroom with their instructor.
- Students generally qualify if they have earned at least an 85 in the subject area of the course(s) they wish to take.
- Some Fast Forward courses have more specific requirements, which are found on the Fast Forward website.
- Students pay $0 in tuition.
What is the Early College Program?
- High school students take SUNY Broome courses on-campus or on-line, full or part-time.
- Students must obtain permission of the parent, guidance counselor, and Early College advisor to register.
- Students complete a paper application and a registration form.
- Students generally qualify with at least an 85 in the subject area of the course(s) they wish to take.
- Students pay the regular tuition rate.