In an effort to reinforce the college’s educational mission, and be proactive in addressing issues related to student behavior and expectations, the Student Rights and Responsibilities Coordinator offers programs to educate the campus community through presentations and training seminars.
If interested in a presentation or training seminar, please contact the Office of the Dean of Students at DOS@sunybroome.edu.
- Know the Code (Conduct 101)
- Ethical Decision Making
- How to handle conflict: Mediation practicing
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Academic Integrity
- Students will have an advanced understanding of the college’s code of student conduct.
- Students will learn, identify, and demonstrate ethical decision making paired with an understanding of personal values to demonstrate how their actions impact their educational goals and aspirations.
- Students will learn, identify, and demonstrate how their behavior affects and impacts the SUNY Broome community.
- Students will learn, identify, and demonstrate alternative behaviors and options to refrain from violating the code of conduct.