Focus2 is an online, interactive, self-guided career and educational planning system.
Focus2 can help SUNY Broome students:
- Select an academic program/major based on interests, skills, values, and strengths;
- Explore career paths and occupations that match personal preferences and attributes;
- Develop an academic and career plan;
- Make informed decisions regarding your career;
- Identify how to become career-ready.
Current students can access Focus2 by logging onto your MyCollege account. Locate Focus2 in the Launchpad on the left hand side of the page. If you have trouble accessing your Focus2 account, contact the Career and Transfer Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective students can access Focus2 by registering at www.sunybroome.edu/focus2. Complete the requested information and select “Continue” to access your newly created Focus2 account. If you have trouble accessing your Focus2 account, contact Admissions at email@example.com.