If you need to speak with someone from the office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (607) 778-5008 and leave your full name, B#, and phone number so a staff member can contact you.
Please also note that the Culinary & Event Center is closed. Students are encouraged to use the lab in the Library.
View all BPS Degrees and Certificates
- Business: Accounting: A.A.S.
- Business: Business Administration: A.S.
- Business: Marketing, Management & Sales: A.A.S.
- Business Administration: International Business: A.S.
- Business Information Management: A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice: A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice – Corrections: A.S.
- Culinary Arts: A.O.S.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Paramedic: A.A.S.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Paramedic: Certificate
- Event Management: A.O.S.
- Homeland Security & Emergency Management: A.S.
- Hospitality Management: A.A.S.
- Lodging and Casino Management: A.A.S.
- Office Technologies: Certificate
- Paralegal: A.A.S.
- Restaurant Management: A.A.S.
- Social Media: Certificate
- Sports Management: A.S.
- Web Development and Management: A.A.S.
- Website Development and Management: Certificate
- Criminal Justice – Police: A.A.S. (Not accepting new students)
- Entrepreneurship: Certificate (Not accepting new students)
- Homeland Security: A.S. (Not accepting new students)
- New Media Design: Certificate (Not accepting new students)
- Office Administration: A.A.S. (Not accepting new students)
- Paralegal: Certificate (Not accepting new students)
The Division of Business and Professional Studies provides diverse and challenging academic programs that enhance learning and leadership skills, leading to professional employment. Our degrees and certificates are designed to provide the knowledge and skills to prepare students for future careers in Business, Business Information Technology, Criminal Justice & Emergency Services or Hospitality.
Be prepared for the careers of tomorrow, today!
Our career and transfer oriented programs offer flexible schedules with small class sizes, state of the art technology, and faculty who are experts in their respective fields.
Private, public and non-profit organizations are searching today for future leaders. Our programs offer the opportunity to gain practical experience through hands-on education, internships, community service and applied learning, leading to transfer, employment or job advancement.