View all BPS Degrees and Certificates
- Business: Accounting: A.A.S.
- Business: Business Administration: A.S.
- Business: Marketing, Management & Sales: A.A.S.
- Business Administration: International Business: A.S.
- Business Information Management: A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice: A.A.S.
- Culinary Arts: A.O.S.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Paramedic: A.A.S.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Paramedic: Certificate
- Event Management: A.O.S.
- Homeland Security & Emergency Management: A.S.
- Hospitality Management: A.A.S.
- Office Technologies: Certificate
- Paralegal: A.A.S.
- Social Media: Certificate
- Sports Management: A.S.
- Web Development and Management: A.A.S.
- Website Development and Management: Certificate
- Criminal Justice – Corrections: A.S. (Not accepting new students)
- Criminal Justice – Police: A.A.S. (Not accepting new students)
- Homeland Security: A.S. (Not accepting new students)
- Office Administration: A.A.S. (Not accepting new students)
The Division of Business and Professional Studies provides diverse and challenging academic programs that enhance learning and leadership skills, leading to professional employment. Our degrees and certificates are designed to provide the knowledge and skills to prepare students for future careers in Business, Business Information Technology, Criminal Justice & Emergency Services or Hospitality.
Be prepared for the careers of tomorrow, today!
Our career and transfer oriented programs offer flexible schedules with small class sizes, state of the art technology, and faculty who are experts in their respective fields.
Private, public and non-profit organizations are searching today for future leaders. Our programs offer the opportunity to gain practical experience through hands-on education, internships, community service and applied learning, leading to transfer, employment or job advancement.