Take your Associate Degree to the Next Level.
Bellevue University and Broome Community College are partnering to help you get the most out of your Associate degree. Get Real Learning for Real Life when you transfer your Broome Community College credits to Bellevue University.
- Bellevue University has more than 150 articulation agreements with community colleges and select institutions abroad.
- Bellevue University offers more than 50 online bachelor’s degrees!
- With Bellevue’s online accelerated degree programs you can earn a Bachelors Degree in as little as 18 months!
- Bellevue’s degree programs and student services are designed to help busy, working students complete their bachelor’s degree while balancing commitments to family and work.
- Bellevue University was named as a Top Ten University for Adult Learners by Washington Monthly
- Bellevue University is among the Best Online Colleges of 2018, named by BestColleges.com
- For the third year in a row, Phi Theta Kappa has named Bellevue University to its Transfer Honor Roll
- Designated a Top Military-Friendly University in 2017 by Military Advanced Education & Transition magazine
- Bellevue students are guided by first-rate faculty, coaches, counselors, and advisors that will assist them with all aspects of the student experience including finances, career planning, and college life.
- To maximize student success, Bellevue University has a full-time employee on SUNY Broome’s campus to work directly with students regarding enrollment, transferring of credits or other questions.
Bellevue’s online accelerated degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months!
Here’s how it works:
- Start with an associate degree, or 60 or more credit hours (transferring with an associate degree satisfies your general education requirements).
- Complete your 49-credit hour major through Bellevue.
- Complete 18 credit hours of electives (for the most efficient tuition rate, we suggest you complete these at SUNY Broome).
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree = 127 credit hours
When you consider the time and money saved by using the credits you’ve already earned, you can see real value in choosing Bellevue University. And remember, when you transfer from Broome Community College to Bellevue University, you pay NO application fee and NO transfer fee through this partnership.
Contact your Higher Education Relationship Manager today!
To learn more about Bellevue University please visit http://www.bellevue.edu/
Get to Know Bellevue
Founded in 1966, Bellevue University is a non-profit, open access institution with more than 50,000 graduates worldwide.
The University is a recognized national leader in preparing students for lifelong career success while making college affordable. Our Real Mastery® approach helps students not only learn, but master, the knowledge and skills employers expect. Students apply learning to real world situations, giving them the confidence to showcase their talents to a current or future employer.
Bellevue University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Belief in Our Students
Bellevue University’s believes that our students are not “normal” or “typical” but rather people with untapped potential. And no matter where they start, they have what it takes to make a difference in their work, families, communities, and the world.
Bellevue University offers a Smooth path to your Bachelor’s Degree!
The Transfer Agreement between SUNY Broome and Bellevue University is a very flexible agreement. Any Broome A.A., A.S., or A.A.S. can transfer to Bellevue’s different degree programs.
A few bachelor’s degrees of particular interest to SUNY Broome students are:
- Graphic Design
- Behavioral Sciences
- Child Protection & Juvenile Justice
- Legal Studies
- Emergency Management
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Healthcare Management
- Project Management
- Sports Management
- Supply Chain/Transportation/Logistics
Bellevue has more than 50 bachelor’s degrees in rapid growth professional areas are offered, in the areas of:
- Business, Management, and Leadership
- Science and Information Technology
- Healthcare, Nursing, and Human Services
- Public Service, Safety, Security & Intelligence
- Education and Training
- Human Capital
- Arts and Humanities