MISSION: The mission of the Grants Planning Team (GPT) is to help faculty and staff develop proposals and pursue appropriate funding sources for project concepts that will enhance the campus learning environment in accordance with the institutional goals and objective/ strategies set forth in the SUNY Broome Community College Strategic Plan, 2017-2022.
- Director of Sponsored Programs (Chair)
- Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Vice President for Administrative and Financial Affairs
- Vice President for Student Development & Chief Diversity Officer
- Human Resources Officer
- Associate Vice President and Dean of Business & Professional Studies/Academic Services
- Associate Vice President and Dean of Health Sciences and Distance Learning
- Associate Vice President and Dean of Liberal Arts/Learning Assistance Services
- Associate Vice President and Dean of STEM
- Director of Facilities
- Director of Information Technology Services
- Director of Learning Resource Center/Learning Assistance Department
- Executive Director of BCC Foundation
Agenda items, including fully executed Project Concept Forms, should be received by the GPT chair* no later than one week prior to the scheduled meeting date.
The GPT chair will email the agenda packet, including minutes from prior meeting, Project Concept Form(s) to be reviewed, and any open RFP announcements, to GPT members within the week prior the scheduled meeting date.
*Contact GPT chair, Shelli Cordisco, via email at email@example.com, or phone at +1 (607) 778-5222.