- Note: If you do not have the Font, Chaparral Pro, please use Arial.
- Download the Template.
- Right-click the main image (making sure that you have selected the photo of the campus and not the blue swoosh image).
- On the dropdown tooltip, select “Change Picture”, navigate to your image and click insert. You may need to shift the image up or down, depending on the image’s size (you may be able to nudge it using your keyboard’s arrow keys).
- Double click on the text boxes to change the text.
- Update or remove the website at the bottom.
- Compare your poster to the image above. Make sure that nothing is stretched oddly, missing or unprofessional looking. Your poster should reflect the College in a positive way.