Size & Placement
The minimum display size for the secondary logo is 1.5″ wide by 1.57″ tall with a clear zone of 0.25″. The secondary logo should always be scaled proportionally with no other graphic elements within the the clear zone.
For dark backgrounds, the version with a white outline should be used.
- All elements of the logo should remain in tact.
- Do not crop parts of the logo.
- Do not change the typeset or font of the logo.
- Do not display the logo disproportionately.
- Do not change the color of any part of the logo.
- Do not place the logo on a background that makes it difficult to see. A version of the logo with a white outline is provided for use on dark backgrounds in the logo packages.
- Do not add text or other images to the logo.