You are not alone! In response to courses being delivered online, online tutoring is also available to help you succeed! Tutors guide students in becoming active learners and provide strategies and skills important for course success.
Success is within reach! All students are welcome to take advantage of this FREE support. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding any of these tutoring services, please send an email to Loreta at email@example.com.
The Tutoring Program supports and guides students in their efforts to achieve their academic goals by engaging them in the learning process, helping them understand course content while strengthening study strategies for course and college success.
One-On-One INDIVIDUAL Tutoring
- regularly scheduled weekly appointments
PLEASE BE SURE TO email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a follow up appointment and to discuss any questions or concerns.
Chemistry Tutors –DropInChemTutoring@sunybroome.edu
Physics Tutors – DropInPhysicsTutoring@sunybroome.edu
A & P Bio Tutors– DropInBioTutoring@sunybroome.edu
Please reach out to the SI leader attached to your A & P BIO course:
Bio 131 & 132 with Professor Musa SI leader: Hannah Tyrell email@example.com
Bio 131 & 132 with Professor Glenn SI leader: Deb Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop In Online Tutoring for Business will not be available for the summer. Fall hours and schedule to be announced in August.
Become a Tutor!
Are you a student interested in sharing your knowledge? Consider becoming a tutor and get paid to help SUNY Broome students succeed. Contact the Learning Assistance Department by calling +1 (607) 778-5333.
STAR NY – Online tutoring support available across the disciplines staffed by tutors across the state. Stay tuned for Fall 2020 dates and hours.
Sunday through Thursday | 7 p.m.– Midnight
- Writing Any course through Masters level (except foreign language)
- Math for Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Calc I, and Intro. to Statistics
- Chemistry Introductory level, General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry
- Biology Introductory level and Anatomy & Physiology
- Physics Introductory level
- Psychology Introductory level
- Economics Introductory level, Macro and Micro
- Computer Science Introductory level
- Accounting Any course below the 400 level
How to Get Started
- Use an updated version of Firefox, Safari or Chrome (Internet Explorer does not work with Whiteboard)
- Log in and complete the tutor request form.
- When you reach the Dashboard page, click on your subject to work with a tutor.
- Follow this link to get started: https://www.starny.org/tutoring_schedule