The application process requires 7 simple steps listed below.
- Apply online here or download a paper version here (pdf)
- International Student Information Form (pdf)
- Educational History Form (pdf)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Demonstration of English Language Proficiency
- Financial Documentation (pdf) – After downloading the required forms, please visit the Tuition and Fees page to find out the current sponsorship requirements for international students. You will have to send both the Declaration for Financial Sponsorship Form/Sponsor Letter and a current Bank Statement proving available funding.
- Copy of Biographical Page of Passport
The Checklist is available in the following languages: Chinese (pdf), French (pdf), Japanese (pdf), Korean (pdf), Spanish (pdf), Turkish (pdf), and Vietnamese (pdf). Although the checklist is available in other languages, all forms MUST be completed in English.
Once all your materials are received then your application will be reviewed for admission. We will notify you of the decision and send an acceptance packet with the SEVIS I-20 required to apply for F-1 visa if you intend to study as F-1 student.
As an F-1 transfer student, you will also need to request that your current school complete a transfer eligibility form. Learn more about transferring your status.
Special Note – Dependents
If you will be bringing a spouse/child(ren) with you as Dependents (F-2 Status), you will be required to provide an additional $3,000 USD per dependent in sponsorship proof AND submit a Dependent Information Form (pdf).
International Students under a Transfer Agreement
International students participating in a Transfer Agreement or Cooperative Program through their home university should use the enrollment checklist below that corresponds with their home university:
- University de Celaya – Celaya, Mexico
- Novosibirsk State University – Novosibirsk, Russia
- Fundación Universitaria Tecnológico Comfenalco – Cartagena, Colombia
[Checklists to be provided soon]