Theft or abuse of computer time, including but not limited to:
- a. Unauthorized entry into a file, to use, read, or change the contents, or for any other purpose.
- b. Unauthorized transfer of a file including violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- c. Unauthorized use of another individual’s identification and password.
- d. Use of computing facilities to interfere with the work of another student, faculty member or College official.
- e. Use of computing facilities to send obscene or abusive messages.
- f. Use of computing facilities to interfere with normal operation of the College’s computing system.