View all Health Sciences Degrees and Certificates
- Clinical Laboratory Technician: A.A.S.
- Dental Hygiene: A.A.S.
- Health Information Technology/Medical Records A.A.S.
- Health Studies: A.A.S.
- Health Studies: A.S.
- Histological Technician A.A.S.
- Histological Technician: Certificate
- Medical Administrative Skills: Certificate
- Medical Assistant: A.A.S.
- Medical Transcription: Certificate
- Nursing: A.A.S.
- Nursing: Evening-Weekend: A.A.S.
- Phlebotomy: Certificate
- Physical Therapist Assistant: A.A.S.
- Radiologic Technology: A.A.S.
You have the desire to help… we’ll give you the skills to heal.
In Health Sciences, you’ll find more than a career– You will discover a noble purpose in life by responding to people in need of your care and special skills. The various Health Science degrees and certificates at SUNY Broome prepare students with such skills as handling emergencies, relieving pain, and helping people to build their strength, regaining their health, and, in some cases, actually restoring their lives.
Our unparalleled teaching staff is comprised of experienced professors and instructors who bring real-world expertise to your classroom, as well as clinical instructors who guide you through your first work experience in actual health care settings. Your on-campus courses are taught in modern, fully equipped laboratory and medical facility simulation rooms in our impressive Decker Health Science Center. And, due to the excellent reputation of our programs and facilities, admission is competitive.