SUNY Broome is fortunate to have the support of thousands of supporters. All gifts make it possible for the College to provide its many students a fulfilling and life changing educational experience. As you consider your gift, please know that there are a number of options available and are detailed below. No matter your gift amount, your support is truly appreciated.
Please print and complete this form and send in with your check.
*Please do not send cash
BCC Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 1017
Binghamton, NY 13902-1017
Safe and secure, giving online not only helps with our GO GREEN effort, but also puts your donation to work immediately. All major credit cards accepted.
Set up a Recurring Gift through our secure online giving site. Choose “Monthly” in the “Frequency” field and indicate the amount you would like to donate on a recurring basis. Your credit card will automatically be charged each month with the amount you have specified until you contact us regarding any changes.
Call the Foundation at (607) 778-5182
Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. EST
Accepting Visa and MasterCard via phone
Other Ways to Give
Matching Gift Program:
Payroll Deduction for Employees:
Establish a Scholarship:
Please contact Lisa Schappert, Director of Development, for more information.
Fund a Grant-in-Aid:
Broome Community College Foundation proudly offers grants-in-aid to supplement federal and state financial aid to SUNY Broome students, expanding a tradition begun in 1953 by the College’s Student Aid Association. Today, approximately 87% of SUNY Broome students have some level of financial need. Our mission at the BCC Foundation is to help alleviate some of that burden so that our students can afford to continue their educational journey. Our grants-in-aid program is designed to financially assist students needing additional support without needing to borrow funds to cover costs.
Grants-in-Aid: the Awards Process
1. Application: students submit FAFSA Forms, Free Application for Federal Student Aid, to a federal agency that notifies the Financial Aid Office, who prepares students’ financial aid packages.
2. Selection criteria for each grant are established by the donor’s instructions to the Foundation. Selection is made by the Financial Aid Office.
3. Payment is made by the Financial Aid Office directly to students’ accounts and is paid over and above federal and state aid. These funds help fill the gap of unmet need by reducing loans first, then work study awards, then any needs-based grants.
Please contact Lisa Schappert, Director of Development, for more information on how you can fund a grant-in-aid.
Create An Endowment:
Please contact the Foundation at (607) 778-5182 for more information.
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Living Trusts
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan Gifts
- Real Estate Gifts
- Create an Endowment
*All gifts made to the BCC Foundation, Inc. are tax deductible