The BCC Foundation’s scholarship program awards students over $1,000,000 annually through merit based scholarships and the Financial Aid Grants-in-Aid program.
Students can seamlessly apply for scholarships through one online application accessible through PC, mobile or tablet device. The scholarship system automatically applies students to scholarships they qualify for through set criteria.
Dates & Deadlines
- The SUNY Broome online scholarship application opens for all incoming and continuing students January 15, 2020.
- Deadline for continuing/enrolled students is March 6, 2020
- Deadline for incoming freshman students is April 24, 2020
Scholarship log-in instructions
- Apply beginning January 15, 2020
- Visit sunybroome.awardspring.com and click on the yellow “Sign In With Your Student Account” button
- Use your MyCollege username and password to login
- Fill out the general application and submit supporting materials
- Refer to the instructions and FAQ’s Guides below for important information on applying for scholarships
Note: To receive optimal usage of the online scholarship application and get the most recent updates to the system, it is highly recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser. Prior to logging into the scholarship system, please clear out all history, cached items, cookies, etc.
Scholarship Application Instructional Guides
Need help applying to scholarships? Please review the instructional guides below:
Scholarship Reviewer Guide
Need help selecting a recipient for your scholarship or have questions? Please review the instructional guide below:
Second Chance Scholarship Details
- View or download the Second Chance Scholarship Brochure for details on the selection criteria for the scholarship and the award amounts.
SUNY Broome Scholarships Online, powered by Award Spring™