The BCC Foundation’s scholarship program awards students over $1,000,000 annually through merit based scholarships and the Financial Aid Grants-in-Aid program.
Students can seamlessly apply for scholarships through one online application accessible through PC, mobile or tablet device. The scholarship system automatically applies students to scholarships they qualify for through set criteria.
Dates & Deadlines
- The SUNY Broome Online Scholarship Application for the Second Chance Scholarship will begin September 10, 2019 and will close November 30, 2019
- The Spring cycle for all other scholarships will open in early January 2020. Please continue to check back for additional information
What types of students are eligible to apply for the Second Chance Scholarship at SUNY Broome?
In order to qualify for the Second Chance Scholarship, students must be currently enrolled (6-credit minimum) and attending SUNY Broome Community College for the Fall 2019 semester as well as have their FAFSA on file with the Financial Aid Office.
Note: To receive optimal usage of the online scholarship application and get the most recent updates to the system, it is highly recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser. Prior to logging into the scholarship system, please clear out all history, cached items, cookies, etc.
Scholarship log-in instructions
- Visit https://sunybroome.awardspring.com and click “Sign In With Your Student Account”
- Use your MyCollege username and password to login
- Fill out the general application and submit supporting materials
- Refer to the instructions and FAQ’s Guides below for important information on applying for scholarships
Scholarship Application Instructional Guides
Faculty and Staff Recommendation Letter Guide
- Faculty/Staff/Individuals: Submit a Recommendation Letter Instructional Guide
Scholarship Reviewer Guide
SUNY Broome Scholarships Online, powered by Award Spring™