Reminder: The Scholarship Reception will be held on Thursday, May 2nd at 5:30 p.m. beginning in the SUNY Broome Ice Center.
The BCC Foundation’s scholarship program awards students over $1,000,000 annually through merit based scholarships and through the Financial Aid Grants-in-Aid program.
It is easy to apply for a number of scholarships through SUNY Broome Community College, once you have applied for admission and been accepted. Apply for Admission now. Once you have been accepted, use your MyCollege login to apply for scholarships.
Students can seamlessly apply to hundreds of scholarships through one online application accessible through PC, mobile or tablet devices. The system automatically applies the student to scholarships they qualify for through set criteria.
Dates & Deadlines
- The SUNY Broome Online Scholarship Application start-date was January 9, 2019.
- Deadline for Incoming Freshman has been extended to Sunday, April 21, 2019
Students must complete the online scholarship application each year in order to apply for scholarships, even if they applied for the Second Chance Scholarship in the fall or for the scholarships in the spring of the previous year.
What types of students are eligible for a scholarship at SUNY Broome?
You can be an Incoming High School Freshman student (who has applied and been accepted through Admissions), planning for your first semester in the fall; or an enrolled continuing/returning or transfer/new first time student here at SUNY Broome. To maintain eligibility, you must be a matriculated student in good academic standing.
Important Notes about Eligibility:
- You must have applied and been accepted to SUNY Broome Community College with an assigned MyCollege username and password in order to apply for scholarships.
- International students may apply for SUNY Broome Scholarships. Awards are made based on qualifications and eligibility criteria of the scholarships.
Note: To receive optimal usage of the online scholarship application and get the most recent update to the system, it is highly recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser and prior to logging in, clear out all history, cached items, cookies, etc.
Scholarship log-in instructions
- Visit https://sunybroome.awardspring.com and click “Sign In With Your Student Account”
- Use your MyCollege username and password to login
- Fill out the general application and submit supporting materials
- Refer to the instructions and FAQ’s Guides below for important information on applying for scholarships
Scholarship Application Instructional Guides
Faculty and Staff Recommendation Letter Guide
- Faculty/Staff/Individuals: Submit a Recommendation Letter Instructional Guide
Scholarship Reviewer Guide
SUNY Broome Scholarships Online, powered by Award Spring™