How to check your financial aid requirements:
- Log into your MyCollege account.
You can access your login information by clicking on Username/Password Look-Up.
- Click on the Student Finances Tab
- Click on the Financial Aid Tab
- Click on Financial Aid Status link
- Select the 2017-18 Aid Year
- Click Submit
- Click on student requirements link within the
“You have unsatisfied student requirements for this aid year” sentence
- Click on any of the required documents
- A new window will open where you can access our Forms Gallery
Print off each document that was listed in your unsatisfied requirements.
Read directions on each form carefully, missing information will delay processing.
- Submit completed documents to the Financial Aid Office.
Make sure that all documents are signed, and that any requested supporting documentation is included to ensure timely processing.
It is your responsibility to monitor your campus e-mail and MyCollege account for any updates or outstanding requirements tied to your financial aid.