NOW ACCEPTING PROSPECTIVE FAST FORWARD INSTRUCTOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR OF 2019 – 2020!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 1, 2019
Below you will find documentation that will get you started in our program! Orientation and training sessions for new instructors are scheduled by the Fast Forward Center. SUNY Broome Academic Departments and Fast Forward Instructors will work together on syllabus review, curriculum, and discipline-specific orientation.
- Check Fast Forward Instructor Qualifications (pdf)
- Fast Forward Course Offerings List & Student Eligibility Requirements (pdf)
- Fill out the Application to teach a Fast Forward Course in your high school (pdf)
- Send completed application t (application, resume, and transcripts) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you are approved/3rd Step:
- Complete a syllabus (view the Fast Forward Syllabus Guidelines (pdf) for assistance)
- Submit syllabus to Fast Forward Center & Department Chair
- Attend required New Instructor Orientation held annually in August