|Program Pages||Advisement Plans|
|Culinary Arts: A.O.S.||Advisement Plan (pdf)|
|Event Management: A.O.S.||Advisement Plan (pdf)|
|Lodging and Casino Management: A.A.S.||Advisement Plan (pdf)|
|Restaurant Management: A.A.S.||Advisement Plan (pdf)|
To be recognized as an outstanding incubator of critically thinking service professionals. To be established as a noted, exceptional conduit for fulfilling staffing needs at all levels within the hospitality industry which place a high value on excellence.
- Integrity, honesty, and professionalism.
- Strong work ethic, responsibility, dedication, and achievement.
- Reasonable care and due diligence.
- Strong positive sense of a diverse community and community service.
- Positive relationship enhancement and life-fulfillment development.
- To develop servant leaders.
- To respect a diverse population.
- To deliver results over promises.
- To develop role models for exceptional personal and professional behavior.
- To honor all promises and commitments.
- To be valued partners with all business and community stakeholders.
- To use applied learning and online delivery models to develop critical thinkers.
- To create ethical and successful hospitality entrepreneurs and hospitality industry employees.
- To understand, value, and respect all work, both manual and intellectual.
- To execute all work, both manual and intellectual, with excellence.
- To continually search for new and improved best practices.
- To obtain ethically achieved and sustainable financial success.