Commit. Complete. Compete.
Finish Your Associate’s Degree at SUNY Broome.
Business and Business Information Technology Degrees Completion Programs
- Have you earned credit at other colleges but have not finished that degree?
- Do you need a degree to advance in your present career?
- Do you have a degree in another field but would really like to earn a second degree in business or information technology?
- Have you lost your job and need to return to college to finish that degree started years ago?
- Have you been thinking about returning to school and earning a marketable business or business information technology degree?
We Keep Things Flexible
The Business and Professional Studies Division at SUNY Broome offers students the opportunity to finish their degree through flexible degree options and flexible course delivery methods.
Flexible completion paths can be completed via a combination of the following methods:
- Full-time or part-time study in summer, fall, spring or winter terms
- Most courses can be completed via SUNY Broome online learning
- Some programs can be completed totally online
- Credits easily transfer from other colleges
- CLEP exams accepted for credit
- Experiential learning credit available for work experience or industry certifications
- Up to 52 credits may be accepted for transfer (SUNY Broome requires just 12 credits taken through SUNY Broome)
- Internships available for college credit towards degree and/or certificate
You can take classes on campus, online or a combination of both:
- Summer (5, 6 or 8 week terms)
- Full semesters (15 weeks in fall or spring)
- Evening classes meeting once a week on campus
- Winterim term (3 weeks in January)
- Distance learning (100% online)
- Hybrid (part online & part in class)
- Weekend options that meet for 6 weekends per semester (mostly Saturdays)
Advantages of a SUNY Broome Business Degree:
- No minimum GPA to enroll
- Affordable, quality education
- Reputable degree
- Professional, individual academic advising
- Extensive tutoring and online support
- Customized academic planning
- Connections to local/regional businesses and organizations
- Internship opportunities
Degree and Certificate Options:
- AAS in Business Information Management
- AAS in Marketing, Management & Sales
- Certificate in Office Technologies
- Certificate in Website Development & Management
Why finish your Associate’s Degree?
- Access to careers requiring a degree
- Higher earnings potential
- To increase opportunities for career advancement
- To prepare for continued education for a four-year degree
Your first step is to contact us.
We are here to work with you one-on-one, providing a customized plan to college completion. Along the way, we will link you to college resources you may need to succeed. Whether you have just a handful of college credits or you are only a few classes away from graduating, we will help you get back on track to complete your degree.
Please fill out the Contact Us form to schedule an in-person or phone appointment with one of our advisors. We are here to help you.