Meal options at SUNY Broome for Binghamton Advantage Program (BAP) students:
Option 1: BAP Meal Plan
- 45 Meals Per Semester
- The BAP Meal Plan does not roll over
- Cost: $383.00
- How to Opt In: Connect with SUNY Broome’s Student Accounts Office at New Student Orientation to opt in to “Meal Plan C.”
Option 2: SUNY Broome Flex Dollars
- Accepted at all SUNY Broome dining locations
- Flex Dollars roll over from Fall to Spring
- How to Opt In: You can add Flex Dollars as needed to your SUNY Broome ID
Option 3: SUNY Broome Buzz Bucks
- Accepted at all SUNY Broome dining locations and some off campus locations
- Buzz Bucks roll over from semester-to-semester and year-to-year for as long as you are a member of the SUNY Broome Community.
- How to Opt In: You or your parents must make a deposit to Buzz Bucks prior to using it for purchases.