SUNY Broome’s Pathways partnership with SUNY Empire State College offers a seamless transfer to a Bachelor’s degree.
The SUNY Empire Difference
- A faculty mentor is assigned to work with you from orientation to graduation.
- You can study online, in person, at weekend residencies, in study groups, or through a blend of these approaches.
- You can earn credit for what you know. SUNY Empire State College is committed to the idea that students should be awarded credit for college-level knowledge regardless of where or how it was acquired. 50% of SUNY Empire State College students receive Prior Learning credits.
- You can personalize your degree by designing a concentration within your selected area of study that meets your career and educational goals.
- #1 in student satisfaction among SUNY students
- America’s Best College for Adult Learners, Washington Monthly, September 2016
- Named among “Best for Vets: Colleges 2015” by Military Times
- Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Academic advisement and more information are available through the SUNY Broome Bachelor Partnership Office.
SUNY Empire State College Pathways Transfer Program Benefits
- Transfer your entire degree, up to 79 credits.
- Take additional courses at SUNY Broome during your first year at SUNY Empire State College.
- Schedule courses around work and life commitments.
- Finish your degree where you live.
- Earn a nationally-recognized SUNY degree.
- Benefit from low SUNY tuition rates.
- Choose from a range of degree options and dozens of concentrations.
Make an Appointment
Information sessions are offered regularly at the SUNY Empire State College Binghamton location, State Office Building Room 505, 44 Hawley Street 13901.
To learn more about SUNY Empire State College, visit https://www.esc.edu/ or call +1 (607) 203-8710.
- Business, Management and Economics
- Community and Human Resources
- The Arts
- Cultural Studies
- Educational Studies
- Historical Studies
- Human Development
- Labor Studies
- Public Affairs
- Science, Mathematics and Technology
- Social Science
- Interdisciplinary Studies
For Nursing students, the RN-BSN degree and the MS in Nursing Education and MS in Nursing Administration degree programs are designed as flexible, online programs which allow Registered Nurses to complete baccalaureate or graduates nursing degrees while balancing personal and professional commitments: www.esc.edu/nursing