Trisha Glezen, SUNY Empire graduate | Read her story
Your path to a Bachelor’s degree can continue through SUNY Broome’s Bachelor Partnerships with Bellevue University, Excelsior College, or SUNY Empire State College.
These colleges offer alternative learning formats and credit options geared toward providing students with the flexibility needed to earn a Bachelor’s degree while juggling life’s other responsibilities. The first advantage of these partnerships is being able to take additional Broome courses (which will also count toward your bachelor’s degree) prior to transitioning to the partner college.
Credit options include:
- Compiling credits earned through previous institutions
- Taking additional coursework through SUNY Broome
- Credit for professional certifications that you already hold
- Credit for life experience (Prior Learning)
- Military credits
- UExcel – testing to earn credit
Ready to explore your pathways to a Bachelor’s degree through SUNY Broome? Make an appointment to speak with a member of the Bachelor Partnership Center!